Saturday, January 5, 2008

Marty from the Shins gets arrested!



Warning: This entry is completely gossipy


Elyse Sewell, who was on America's Top Model the season Adrianne Curry won, was the long time girlfriend of Marty from Seattle band The Shins (Martin Lesley Crandall). On her Livejournal for years she's talked about how great Marty was, but today it was a completely different story. Today Elyse reports about Marty beating her, both her and Marty getting arrested, and she includes photos like the one above. Here's her LiveJournal entry today:

On the drive home (home?) from Albuquerque to Portland, my ex-boyfriend got shitfaced and roughed me up in a Sacramento hotel. I escaped from the room through a blitzkrieg of violence and talked to hotel security, who called the fuzz.

Jailors. America's Next Top Model fans, all. As the warden took pics of my bloody knuckles for evidence (!!!! evidence!), he quipped, "So there goes that hand modeling job, huh? What's Tyra going to say about this?" And here is how I was summoned from the holding cell for a strip-search, complete with a thorough plumbing of the boodissy: "Hey, Supermodel! Git over here!"

A bail bondsman (!!! I have a bail bondsman!) got me out of the hoosegow this morning and took me to a hotel room where I now await my court date. Martin Lesley Crandall is still incarcerated. You can follow his saga by searching for his name on sacsheriff.com (click on "inmate information").

So I'm stuck in Sac-town, alone and lonely, for 4-5 days until court. Court! OMFG.

On the flip side, I'm single and um, ready to mingle. Blind date, anyone?

Yikes!

No comments: